Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a new 06 f7 snopro for christmas and just finnaly got sno today and took it out for the first time and it is fast as @#$% dont get me wrong but id does seem to pull the skis of the ground like i have seen and heard. is this just because it needs to break in still or what is the deal ??

·
Registered
78 Posts
snopropickle what do you think is the best setting is for aggressive riding, best cornering, and still be able to get good ski lift???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Why do you want ski lift? Ski lift means that the sled is going up and not forward. Look at drag cars and bikes, or snowmobiles for that fact. They just hang the skis off the ground. :chug:

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aircatf6 @ Jan 10 2007, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
snopropickle what do you think is the best setting is for aggressive riding, best cornering, and still be able to get good ski lift???[/b]
Im 240lbs and 6'6 , torsion spring on #2, coupler blocks on #2, rear coil 1.75 from the bottom, floats at 75lbs.
I will have to make further adjustments for my new Razor skis, but that works for me.

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OTTERSF6NF @ Jan 10 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why do you want ski lift? Ski lift means that the sled is going up and not forward. Look at drag cars and bikes, or snowmobiles for that fact. They just hang the skis off the ground. :chug:[/b]
It's all about the *fun* factor. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 11 2007, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OTTERSF6NF @ Jan 10 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do you want ski lift? Ski lift means that the sled is going up and not forward. Look at drag cars and bikes, or snowmobiles for that fact. They just hang the skis off the ground. :chug:[/b]
It's all about the *fun* factor. :beer_cheers:
[/b][/quote]

AMEN to that! :super_happy:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll agree with fun factor. My 98 ZR 600 had the cross country package on it. If you had the dial adjust all the way out it would stand on the rear bumper. My dealer was getting upset he had too keep getting me new rear plastic. :chug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts