Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uploadfromtaptalk1361837492517.jpg

This is what it looked like when I got home. I got bucked off and the sled run up under a tree.

uploadfromtaptalk1361837530589.jpg

Been riding it like this. Its looking like we may be just about done with snow here in Iowa. So here's the question: fix it, or part it?

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
205 Posts
firecat forever,lol. probably cheaper to fix thn buy a new one right..?

later

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the way I see it. But my uncle got me into the sport and he says sell it and get something better. But he also rides a t660 touring sled...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Looks mostly cosmetic...no??? I'd fix it and run it. Then if you want something better you have a runable useable sled to sell/trade.

Parting is a PITA for the most part...you might end up getting more money in the long run but it might take you a year to get it and the hassle of all the tire kickers blowing up your email asking for pictures of whatever even thought they have no intentions of buying anything is a waste of time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I deal w/ Carl T. Rock snowmobile sale and service in Parish,NY they have great prices and will ship products, They might have a used hood. They have almost any parts you can think of and most parts in stock also. 315-625-7638

1 - 6 of 6 Posts