Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At my 50th birthday party last nite i was given some lottery tickets, ONE WAS A 3000.00$$$$ WINNER!!! I have a 08n thundercat that may see a thing or too! It got a brand new factory motor last fall and new frontend ! Alsso put mud[pro snorlkes on it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Id share the win with my arcticchat buddies!! So how have you been,buddie?!!
Seriously though,im not sure what i would do. Id probably buy my wife something small so she dont feel left out then either put it towards some upgrades or put it away for a 50" wildcat.

·
Administrator
40,726 Posts
I'd buy 3000 lottery tickets. Your on a roll. I won $25,000 on a scratch ticket in 1990 it's a pretty cool feeling

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Congrats!!! I too know the feeling, I once was $2.00 off a $1.00 ticket! That is just how lucky of a guy I am. ;)

Sounds like you need a supercharger??? :D :D

·
Registered
711 Posts
3k.... My wife would probably make me put it in the bank since according to her I have spent too much already on the ATV's. If it was a present like yours??? I would probably buy a WCD for both machines. Or I would trade in my T-Cat plus the 3k and buy a new 1000. Of course I would have to shell out a bit more but I think it would be worth it.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I'd buy doorfx's friend new rotors...lmfao!

Congrats on the win and happy birthday!

·
Administrator
40,726 Posts
I'd buy doorfx's friend new rotors...lmfao!

Congrats on the win and happy birthday!
Hey used rotors are an excellent present!! Lol were not all rich like you lol

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hey used rotors are an excellent present!! Lol were not all rich like you lol
Sorry fella, couldn't resist. Lol

You want my money? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Put half in savings then spend the rest on parts or tools

·
Registered
186 Posts
For me that would end up being a second atv, all my friends a too poor to get their own :( and it always seems like a better time with more riders. Otherwise would be a pull behind brush hog type mower to help maintain our private trails up north and then probably some wheels tires and clutching

1 - 12 of 12 Posts