Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm kinda sorta maxed out on my bike it's a 2008 700h1 I have front and rear gears, highlighter clutch kit, 2 inch highlighter lift, 29.5 laws(I do wanna go to 31s), gorilla axles, triangle snorkel kit, winch, and bumpers. I wanna keep modding it so I don't get bored with it but all I can think of is a rad relocation and a sound system I also already have a pipe on it. If anyone knows of some snazzy mods I'd appreciate it. Thanks y'all!

·
Administrator
40,660 Posts
What gears?

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
You could always toss those HL lift brackets on the front and install one of my 2" Flex Brackets along with a set of good UHMW suspension bushings to really improve the ride. If you ride in the water allot you may think about getting some circuit breakers and replacing the fuses.

You can see all of these options here:
RTR Custom Fabrication - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum

·
Administrator
8,015 Posts
Yup you got( had) the 3.1 gears, the 07 suzook powered 700's had the 3.6 gears,
MudPro gears are the 4.0's
Dont toss the old gears, you could sell them on this site eventually or go back to stock if needed (unless of course they are broken)

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
powercommander v, Cam, HC piston whoolie shop LED underglow, High performance coil. you are not maxed out yet

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
powercommander v, Cam, HC piston whoolie shop LED underglow, High performance coil. you are not maxed out yet
I'm not lookin to tear apart my motor yet. IV been thinking. About a optimizer under glow Is a little useless to me lol. Mainly looking for bolt ons for now that are handy dandy. Thanks yall

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup you got( had) the 3.1 gears, the 07 suzook powered 700's had the 3.6 gears,
MudPro gears are the 4.0's
Dont toss the old gears, you could sell them on this site eventually or go back to stock if needed (unless of course they are broken)
Yeah I have all of the stock parts off the bike axles tie rods belt gears tires rims only thing I lost was the baffle off of the stock exaust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.