Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what tire comes stock on the 07 500 4x4 manual my 06 had carlisles and they sucked and went flat on the front all the tiime

·
Registered
361 Posts
My dealer had 07's on the showroom floor with goodyears and some with dunlops. I can't remember which bike came with what though. I am not sure of the "quality" of each brand of tire...they gotta be better than the carliles though.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Goodyear Rawhide RS on my '07 500M. Look like a more aggressive tire than the Carlisle Badlands on my '06 500. I'm no expert on tires but, I don't have a problem with the Carlisles. A lot of the bad news about them was that they leaked a lot. Mine haven't leaked a bit in over six months.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my carlisle leaked bad in the first week i owned i have had nothing but trouble with my 06 but as of today the dealer has it and thursday afternoon they will own the piece of **** and i will own a new 07 500 4x4 and if the tires are more aggresive that is even better havent got to see my 07 yet was still in crate when we made the deal and cant go back until thursday to test drive and pick up thanks for the info borat you always have an answer

·
Registered
434 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Apr 10 2007, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What models are coming with the new Dunlop tires that look like "mini Mudlites"?[/b]
the newer 07's are coming with the dunlop tires that are amazing tires. The older build dates from early 07, such as mine sadly, came with the goodyears. The dunlops are lighter by a good margin over other tires and also are said to offer excellent mud traction as well as being a great all around tire. I cant knock my goodyears, they have been great at shrugging off sidewall damage and have held air really well, even with a half assed plug job on the back tire. They get decent bike but need a decent amount of wheel speed to clear out in thicker mud

http://www.dunlopatv.com/news.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts