Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoned my local dealer up here in Canada on a new belt for my 500. Told me they are $206.00 and have to be special ordered. Geez is that right?

·
Registered
434 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tnewguy @ Apr 16 2007, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Phoned my local dealer up here in Canada on a new belt for my 500. Told me they are $206.00 and have to be special ordered. Geez is that right?[/b]

Hope it comes with complimentary KY at that price :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
lol damn scott has it right!!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
May be quoting you the install charge as well...if not..go elsewhere for parts...that price is insane :angry_mad:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Sadly that is the price for a new AC belt. I was over on Browns and thought I'd do a quick look and this is what it list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Arctic Cat Part Number: 3402-757
Description: V BELT, DRIVE
Price: $206.79[/b]

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
for that price I'd go aftermarket for that belt

·
Registered
519 Posts
That link above is to a good supplier but there is a lot of talk that the HP series belts have had a lot of failure issues (just what I've read here at ac). Further down the list is the HPX series and those are supposed to be much better. In fact, if I remember right, that is the exact belt that highlifter sells as it's supreme belt or whatever they call it (but they get more for it I believe). Even at $59US, that's beat the heck out of $209CN!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts