Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I really like Woody's dooly carbides. 4" of carbide (none of my sleds are studded).

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
i like the 10 inch double down on my sled ,(johnmaster.net) i like to be able to turn on cement.104.00 dollars a set.might have went up in price a little ,i can tell ya one when you want to turn you will turn,and no more darting,he has 6 in and 8 in,woodys doesnt offer the 10 inch dual carbide hope this helps ya Cat happy

·
Registered
385 Posts
Stud boy shapers are the best for any ski you can imagine. Longest lasting best sticking carbide on the market without question

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
x2 shapers.I don't like dooleys because I've had some wood stuck between the carbides,and 2 yrs ago on my daughters sled a rock was stuck ,what b.... to get out. some say the dooleys use
a more fuel to I didn't really notice a difference when I switch my 2 daughters sleds to shapers
just my experence w/dooleys though...

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Adding another vote for Shapers ... have had a lot of luck with the shaper bars on the stock skis as well as my USI's.

·
Registered
487 Posts
6 inch shaper on a stock sled. 7.5 inch for a sled with some studs.

·
Registered
463 Posts
also a vote for shapers...

Under certain conditions the doolies will allow for ice buildup between the rails, causing severe pushing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts