Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing a dynojet kit on my H1. It is fully snorkeled ( 2" pvc for air intake). Any advice on what size jet to run? I live in Southeast Texas where we rarely have cold weather. Also how should I adjust the needle there are five slots to put the snap ring on. I was thinking of just putting it in the middle to start, then going from there. Any advise would help. As soon as I get put back together I will have some pics to post.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did you get directions with the kit? Just follow the directions it is easy to do. They tell you what jet to put in with stock or aftermarket exhaust systems. And were to put the clips on the needle and washers.
Ian

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think you can either follow the DynoJet directions and fiddle with the air fuel screw, or I would start off going with what Dynojet says and fiddle with the air fuel screw. I just helped with an 06 and its running good with those directions and a 2" snorkle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.