Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just a few questions, i just bought a 08 m1000 holdover and was wondering what should of accompanied it. a owners manual? tool kit? (might be on the sled already, if so where should it be located). anything else the dealer might of forgotten to provide me with? thanks for the help, i am new to arctic cat, (long time skidoo guy)!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Black tool pouch should be in engine compartment just above brake disk on right side held in place with velcro. you should also get a owners manual.

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
His sled was a standard, so no pump, The lady that finished things for you usually gives you the packet (Owner's manual, mso...)

The tool pouch isn't in the engine compartment anymore, it's strapped under the seat now.

You got a good deal on that thing, I have a few buddies looking for holdovers, and your price was less than what any of them found. Nice looking sled too, I saw it week before last. It NEEDS a boss or 010 seat!!!!!!!! (BAD)

·
Registered
2 Posts
there is a black retainer in the back of the seat on the inside. turn it out of the way and then there is a metal clip on each side of the seat and then it should slip right off. i bought the same thing two weeks ago for 7500. sno pro 162 now just waiting for the snow

·
Registered
242 Posts
Isn't it funny how arctic cat will supply a shock pump for the sno pro but not for the standard! And the standard has the fox float in the rear and needs a pump!
It's like selling the sled without a belt!
Is the pump what makes the sno pro so expensive compared to the standard? I can't see how they can increase the price nearly 1000 for floats up front???
I'll pay the 30 bucks for the pump to save a 1000 for other mods!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts