Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Mothers power ball as stated and mothers spray n shine for the hood, Zep glass cleaner for the black textured areas. I did use pledge until it started to crack the clear coat/paint,then witched to the spay n shine I'm amazed that some are using armor-all on the seat, that is like using armor-all on your gas/brake pedal or steering wheel of your vehicle, not to mention then you have that junk wipe off on your pants/bibs.:wacko:

·
Registered
8 Posts
polish

if you want a mirror finish then use red rouge and a buffing wheel on a drill. nothing works better. There are different colors of the polishing bar from course to take out scratches to fine to give you a mirror finish.

·
Registered
8 Posts
polishing

if you want a mirror finish then use a buffing wheel / pad on a drill and red rouge polishing bar. different color bars for different condition of metal. course will take scratches out and fine for mirror finish. red rouge in best for any finish.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I used Adam's 2 step polish system, White Diamonds and Mother's Billet on all my aluminum. The picture is of my F7, but my F8 looks the same if not better. On my plastics I use quick detailers and wax. I took all the plastics off my F8 and had them base coat / clear coated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Better than anything on the market. Makes a tunnel look like a mirror in an hour or less. No drill or balls needed unless you want to finish in 20 minutes.
Been using it for 15 yrs

http://www.biokleen.com/polish-sled-tunnels

Mothers Carnauba on painted stuff.
3" mini polisher and white 3m polishing compound for the windshield.
Armor all all fuel tank and cowl plastics.
Super Clean on a rag to wipe vinyl like new.
Tire Shine over all the seat then clean excess off seating area with Windex rag

·
Registered
231 Posts
Seemd like most good products have been mentioned including some new ones I may try out. The product I use the most is FLITZ. U can buy it on ebay and comes with a powerball. It works awesome, requires some elbow grease in the corners

1 - 12 of 12 Posts