Arctic Cat Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
7,829 Posts
That is true. The other reason is for programming the GPS while the sled isn't running.

·
Registered
222 Posts
In addition to previous mentioned problems, maybe its time for the two stroke and 4 stroke chassis to part ways. That whole high pressure, team clutch/fixed plate between the engine and jackshaft idea has to go. Give me a secondary with 3 points of contact and a torsional spring instead of a compression spring. Lower spring pressures and the lighter clutch weights that go with it makes less heat and gets more power to the ground. 2 stroke needs to be like the race sled (chaincase/panels etc.) and the four strokes can have their dealer serviceable chassis. There are two camps here. The rider that just wants to turn the key and go, has little or no idea how to repair/tune to their liking and the fanatic who takes their machine to its limits, is gonna break stuff, and needs a basic easy chassis to work on.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
This is more under the 'parts and accessories' category, but they should make a LED headlight update kit that would retrofit into the older Procross sleds. Hell, if somebody on this site can do it, engineering should be able to figure it out. They'd sell a ton of them. I doubt it would hurt sled sales. I never heard of anybody buying a new sled just for the headlight.

Reactions: snowxcrazy1
41 - 43 of 43 Posts