Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my moms friend bought a can for here son but the time it got here , he had moved away and bought one there so she got this one and want me to sell it but i am try to find out what kind it is any help??? p.s it came from arctic cat

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
judging bt the falt black paint job, i'd assume it's a D&D. MBRP usually have Stainless cans, and this colour looks exactly like a D&D. what model of cat did it come off of?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a dilemma boys, i have some land i play on and i get a ton of snow and i'm always racing buddies on it. shes got about 6k on her and im redoing the top end asap and once the snow flies im gettin it clutched. I still have the stock can, but i want to get a loud one just mess around on my land with. After i break in my sled will i burn up my sled because i have it clutched for a stock can if i put like a jaws can on or a sno stuff?

Ps What do you think is the loudest can out there? i love the sound, i know it will hurt my performance a little but idc, shes fast as hell as it is! :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pin2win @ Nov 10 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a dilemma boys, i have some land i play on and i get a ton of snow and i'm always racing buddies on it. shes got about 6k on her and im redoing the top end asap and once the snow flies im gettin it clutched. I still have the stock can, but i want to get a loud one just mess around on my land with. After i break in my sled will i burn up my sled because i have it clutched for a stock can if i put like a jaws can on or a sno stuff?

Ps What do you think is the loudest can out there? i love the sound, i know it will hurt my performance a little but idc, shes fast as hell as it is! :D[/b]

speedwerx is the loudest ive ever been around. it so loud i dont if it sounds good ne more. i have mbrp and its not real loud but has alot of brrrapppp!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pin2win @ Nov 10 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ps What do you think is the loudest can out there? i love the sound, i know it will hurt my performance a little but idc, shes fast as hell as it is! :D[/b]
It all depends which year your sled is. the D&D big dog barker tunable cans are the loudest i've seen so far. I've seen stingers, Jaws, MBRP's, and barkers, i have a barker, and they are definately the loudest i've seen. but anything prior to '09, it's tough competition between the stinger and the speedwerx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts