Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw part of the video before it shutdown and there seemed to be nothing to write home about all I saw was the same sledds new colors and now you can get power steering on thunder cat big deal apex had that years ago in other words NOTHING no bigger 800 cc no new chassi no nothing we been had imbarassing in my opinion compared to the other ones just plain depressing it’s like side by sides taking over

·
Registered
621 Posts
I saw part of the video before it shutdown and there seemed to be nothing to write home about all I saw was the same sledds new colors and now you can get power steering on thunder cat big deal apex had that years ago in other words NOTHING no bigger 800 cc no new chassi no nothing we been had imbarassing in my opinion compared to the other ones just plain depressing it’s like side by sides taking over
Lots of grey colours, A/C focus group must have been recruited from the automotive industry and not actual snowmobilers, A/C’s archives must have disappeared when Textron took over; no retro colours; no special 60th anniversary edition. Least A/C could have done was to build a limited edition with gold anodized skid, and gold anodized bar risers, spindles, shocks and bumpers front and rear and 60th anniversary badging on the front cowel in gold. And put a actual limit on how many sold...60 units only, making it a true collectors sled. I know that the snowmobile market is small compared to the automotive sector, but would it hurt A/C to auction off a black customized truck with a special edition 60th year edition sled in the back at Barrett Jackson auction; and the proceeds of the sale go to a needy charity? A/C more than likely would have gotten some positive advertising and reactions from more than the snowmobiling community and drummed up some interest and sales as well. Anyone in Arctic Cat’s marketing department reading this? Come on dude’s spend a little cash and get with the program! 🐈‍⬛

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
I've been very vocal on HCS and FreedomSledder about my disappointment with Cat's 60th Anniversary release. I still have lots of Cats, but my '22 will be a Polaris Indy 650 XC w/ Fox QS3's. I'd love to come back to Cat, but that won't likely be until my Polaris 4 YEAR WARRANTY is up......

I'm hoping that Textron will see the light at some point, and realize that they blew a tremendous opportunity on their 60th Anniversary.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts