Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i what to say thank you to every one on the get well and praying for me to get better went to the doctor and said every thing is coming along good i now been trying to fix the new atv backup to sell it but as for the old 1998 i had to change oil in it and dad said do you really think you should be doing that and i said but i am BORED i got do something or i well go cazry so i change the oil in the old one and change the oil in the front and rear end oil and like my friends said it was ownly a matter of time before you start fixin things and said chris is back they all laugh and i said like my unlce said it is all up hill from here so i been doing good but missin all the good food and driving but i well not lie i got on the 1998 to start it up and drove around the shop and to get the new oil moved around teh motor well i hope to haer from ya all have a nice day and keep prayin for me

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Keep up the good work It is a good sign that you are doing a few things. keep safe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Glad to hear your doing better Chris & moveing around.
Any word yet on why your front brake failed on you & caused the crash?

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Good deal, glad your improving!!! Don't rush it though :beer_cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.