Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to what PTO means when talking about a particular side of the motor. Which side is the PTO side and what is the PTO? While i'm at it, what does IMO mean? People write it in this forum and i havenota clue what it means. Thanks

Scottie Rass

·
Registered
83 Posts
PTO stands for Power Take Off..this is used to describe the side of the engine that the primary clutch is run off of. ...IMO stands for In My Opinion...and before you ask..TTT means To The Top

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doo Killer @ Jan 16 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
PTO stands for Power Take Off..this is used to describe the side of the engine that the primary clutch is run off of. ...IMO stands for In My Opinion...and before you ask..TTT means To The Top[/b]
slaphappy :chug:

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doo Killer @ Jan 16 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
PTO stands for Power Take Off..this is used to describe the side of the engine that the primary clutch is run off of. ...IMO stands for In My Opinion...and before you ask..TTT means To The Top[/b]

you forgot,...............TMI
Too Much Information!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts