Arctic Cat Forum banner

2241 - 2260 of 2263 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Put on 175 miles on Saturday, mostly just used my action cam for footage, but snapped a couple pictures.

If you still have that mid-range miss and have used new spark plugs you are looking at a stator. Might be fine right now but it will get progressively worse.

Andrew

·
Registered
752 Posts
Won Vintage Mod on the weekend against a couple stock tcats, Mach Z, a Crankshop 1025, and one hooper 1200. A few Polaris triples in there for good measure too.

Got rocked by my brother on his turbo pro on 16lbs tho. Lol grudge match went to the little bro! He ended up 3rd behind a propane turbo and a super fast Nytro turbo. So not bad considering the old TCat is a stock bore w Aaen pipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
752 Posts
And the old F7 took third in Imp 900 against a couple 850’s w stage 3 kits. Not bad for the old girl!

·
Registered
752 Posts
1150 Cutler goes in the Rev with EFI
Price Performance, I don’t know the specs. Will have to mic it.
1640 PSI with CR Racing bottom end goes into the TCat.

Can’t wait to get these together and running!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
My CCE. After a rough trail section this year a seam on the factory seat gave up a little. Just the excuse I needed. (Obviously not the gorgeous trail pictured)

In the summer I'll hopefully get it to my guy and get the white turned to black.

Also got a flat tail light from Proven Design products, since being the Race model it doesn't have one.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Nice sled , anymore pics of it? I have a beautiful seat wedge you can have. They look dang weird tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk FastCat123$&.6doozr9000

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if I'm in the right place as I'm new to this site. Just wondering if anyone knows the torque setting on the lower cog wheel shaft bolt that's at the bottom of the chain case. Bolt came loose and stripped the cog shaft threads. Needed to get new shaft. Need the bolt torque values for that bolt. It's on a 2005 T660 touring turbo, thanks.

Gerry

2241 - 2260 of 2263 Posts