Arctic Cat Forum banner

2201 - 2220 of 2269 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got in about 80 miles today. Planned to do more, but we called it quits once it hit -15F. We planned to ride till midnight - 2am, but by 9pm it was already so cold.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I ran the t-cat at forest lake radar run Saturday the 26th and got 1st place with only 110.07 mph should have been faster I don’t know why it wasn’t but I beat and 850 patriot which ran 109.91 a win is a win in my book !!!
Is that a top speed run or 1000 ft.?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Okay break in, how long should I break the motor in. Use pistons new rings rehoned cylinders.

Miles or time? And how much

600zrt (triple)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I go 100 miles, no more then 3/4 throttle with occasional full throttle bursts and I don't let it idle for very long, I keep bumping the throttle while it's warming up.
BTW that's two rides for my area as we seldomly ride more than 50 in a day.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Started working on the daughters 440.
Just doing a mock up with some spare plastics around the shop. Going to eventually have a clear trail tank and M-Series plastics with a Firecat lexan hood.
The plastics fit ridiculously close with only two small parts trimmed off each side. I’m working on getting the tank closer without interfering with the secondary and the chaincase but there will still be a gap from the console to the hood. But I got a plan for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Your 440 build absolutely enthralls me. Never would have thought bout different plastic. I need to get a modern skid too.

Boy and i got carbs rebuilt on zrt powered Franken sled (back up) , and fired on first pull after priming fuel.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got in a bit of a ride and snapped a few pictures overlooking Duluth.

·
Registered
9,814 Posts
How bout a nice side shot of that thing. Look nice!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Giving the old girl some love. New front end comes tonight. Skid, track and handlebar setup next week.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Titanium front end. Billet spindles. Fox Floats. SLP Powder Pro’s. BR Tech Thrasher Hood.

Steering upgrade and skid/track swap next week.

2201 - 2220 of 2269 Posts