Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what model C&A's and carbide setup you would recommend for my 05 F7 SnoPro no studs but def in near future. Very agressive rider on all types of trails but no racing
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I have the C&A Razors and by far the best ski for the F7 sno pro's. I rode one year on stock skis and the nest 2 on C&A's and its a night and day differance. I use the Stud Boy Shaper bars 7.5 inch carbides. I suggest going this route. I ride the same as you and these skis work great. Check out The Outdoor Shop, they have good prices.

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snowman @ Feb 1 2007, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have the C&A Razors and by far the best ski for the F7 sno pro's. I rode one year on stock skis and the nest 2 on C&A's and its a night and day differance. I use the Stud Boy Shaper bars 7.5 inch carbides. I suggest going this route. I ride the same as you and these skis work great. Check out The Outdoor Shop, they have good prices.[/b]
What snowman said is fact! Thats what I have on my 06 F7 SP, one season without and 500 miles with and I would never look at another ski. THEY ROCK!!!!! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
569 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snopropickle @ Feb 1 2007, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snowman @ Feb 1 2007, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the C&A Razors and by far the best ski for the F7 sno pro's. I rode one year on stock skis and the nest 2 on C&A's and its a night and day differance. I use the Stud Boy Shaper bars 7.5 inch carbides. I suggest going this route. I ride the same as you and these skis work great. Check out The Outdoor Shop, they have good prices.[/b]
What snowman said is fact! Thats what I have on my 06 F7 SP, one season without and 500 miles with and I would never look at another ski. THEY ROCK!!!!! :beer_cheers:
[/b][/quote]

I've got the ADX ski's with 6" shaper bars. really like them and work really well

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Razors are the key here. 7.5 shaper bars and hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts