Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 01 Thundercat and the previous owner said these were PSI pipes. All PSI pipes I have seen have PSI stamped into them. Can anyone tell me what these are? Thanks,Jeff Wurl

Attachments

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
I bought a 01 Thundercat and the previous owner said these were PSI pipes. All PSI pipes I have seen have PSI stamped into them. Can anyone tell me what these are? Thanks,Jeff Wurl
They are D&D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have never seen D+D pipes with the separate cans like these. Every set of D+D's I haveseen also have D+d stamped in the pipes. Jeff

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
I have never seen D+D pipes with the separate cans like these. Every set of D+D's I haveseen also have D+d stamped in the pipes. Jeff
D&D production pipes have never been stamped, They have a tag that is welded on them.

Well, here is a set of D&D that you have never seen.I dunno

They are 1000 pipes, don't let the 800 heads fool you

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those do look like the pipes. Did D&D ever manufacture the pipes for another brand without their name on them? Thanks , Jeff

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
Your tag probably fell off or someone took it off.
This little birdie told me that dynoport makes all of
D&D stuff anyway

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
snow800 would be correct on all acounts. The D&D plate is known to come off. Have had a few D&D pipes over the year. The plate is just tacked on, enough bouncy trails and the plate comes off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts