Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so last winter I crashed my sled and bent my a arms on the right side of the sled. I forgot what type of a arms I have but I know they are the 43" ones for the BPLT mod on my 95 zrt 600. I need to buy new ones of course which is why I am asking!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
98 and 99 are different arms
It looks like you have a 41" stance on that if the pic is current
I thought for your AGLT mods at 43" you guys were doin 2000-up A Arms

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
From my understanding, using the stock 43" A-arms for the AGLT gives you the 46" stance, due to bulkhead differences.

That would mean he's using 41" AWS V arms, to get ~43" stance. That makes the '98 or '99 arms the correct ones. They may be different numbers, but they're the same stance.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
From my understanding, using the stock 43" A-arms for the AGLT gives you the 46" stance, due to bulkhead differences.

That would mean he's using 41" AWS V arms, to get ~43" stance. That makes the '98 or '99 arms the correct ones. They may be different numbers, but they're the same stance.

That's it. The 2000+ 43" stance front end will give a AWS4 sled a 46" ski stance and 13" of travel (AGLT mod) and the '98/'99 41" stance front end will give a AWS4 sled a 43" ski stance and ?? amount of travel (BPLT mod).

·
Registered
727 Posts
I am BP of the BPLT mod.

You need 98 or 99 A arms and if you used the factory sway bar you need to move the mounting tabs in about 1" on the tube.

I searched for my original post of my installation story but can't find it anymore. must be too old and gone. The old 95 Wildcat Touring that I did my mod to is still running every winter. I just rebuilt the shocks a few weeks ago.

BP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts