Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I havent been on here for a while i sold my mudpro few months ago, nothing against the atv it
was a good quad it just didn't have the power or fun factor that i was looking for and i don't see arctic cat coming out with a quad i was looking for and i am not going to buy a thundercat. Renegade 800 here is couple pics.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well..... its Purdy?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes I like the look of those but where does the plow, winch, lights, toolbox, straps, chains, shovels, chainsaw, guns, gear, and trailer go? Cat happy

Im just messin, I use mine for work and play. That machine looks mean and is probably fast.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I like the look of those but where does the plow, winch, lights, toolbox, straps, chains, shovels, chainsaw, guns, gear, and trailer go? Cat happy

Im just messin, I use mine for work and play. That machine looks mean and is probably fast.
I'm still trying to figure out the winch situation i hope they have a winch kit for these quads. I don't think it would plow snow like my 650h1 did so i woun't even try that set up.

·
Administrator
38,909 Posts
Your going to need a winch :). Frame stiffener so the frame doesn't snap. Full skid plates , snorkels they don't like h2o a rad relocate cause they overheat and when your sitting in the mudhole watching one tire turn five or six times waiting for the visco lock to kick in you can smile and think to yourself thank god I've got power!! Lol J/K they are a hoot to ride with neck snapping power

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
thats why i let mudpro go i do 85% of the time trail riding and ride with alot of sport quads so a more nimble and faster quad was for me. I'm sure il find an older 550 or 650 h1 cheap to do all the utility work. I have learned that if you spend alot of time in the mud you better have some cash and good mechanical skills.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts