Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here in iowa it has just started snowing and its still going and doesnt look to be letting up anytime soon. Right now all the grass is covered over with atleast an inch. Its enought to ride on but im going to let it accumulate a little.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its an inch over the grass. Like 3 inchs all together.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and actually I let it fall to about 5 inchs before I went out. :p

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got my snowmobile on the truck, don't want to waste any time getting that snow in the morning. Hopefully the Weatherman isn't playing a nasty trick on me. For those of you who are maybe laughing at me, it is January 14th and I only have a little over 100 miles on - and it isn't because I didn't want to go out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in the South Metro. Weatherman is talking 6 inches, and if the storm slows down, possibly more. Nothing to ride on yet though. :super_happy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F5_MN @ Jan 14 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where are you in Minnesota that you have enough to ride on, I live in Brainerd and there AINT ****!!!! bang your head :angry_mad:[/b]

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Holy **** its still pouring down harder than ever. I got almost a foot already on the ground. Its so powdery. And its all making ripples in the snow so I can jump my sled over them :p!

·
Registered
262 Posts
i got 3 inches from "snow showers" today and the full on storm thats gonna drop a foot on is is not getting here until late tonight early morning so I'm gonna have a lot of snow by Tuesday, and its supposed to be cold so i guess its gonna stay

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (greensled @ Jan 14 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRlover @ Jan 14 2007, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you would ride on an inch?[/b]
I have/would.
[/b][/quote]

that makes two of us.
Dam I cut the grass saturday after our safety course I'm about to start rideing the ski slopes at night until I get caught. at least they can make snow.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well.....Got anywhere from 7.5" to 10" where I rode today.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. The snow was so powdery that it didn't pack; it just made a big snow cloud. Made for a bumpy ride. Atleast I got out. :super_happy: Ditches are the only place for an enjoyable ride.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts