Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i give up, snow is just not reliable enuff for me. when the season comes to ride, i want to ride and not wait for snow. so im sellin the ole' 1986 pantera. anyone know about what its worth? if anyone here is interested in it, it is located in brigham city, utah. one carb is a little screwed up and needs to be replaced or repaired, the treads on the cap that holds the slid in the carb had been forced on crossed threaded by the previous owner.ive had to modify the stearing stem so i could replace the lower mount. (cut it in half, cut off the old mount slide the new mount i made on, slide a piece of tube over the cut stem and weld both ends.) needs new wheelbearings and has a fairly short recoil rope. i have had to do my best to repair the skiis because they had no bottoms. so i re covered the bottoms with sheet metal. i would like to get about $200 (U.S.) for it . i dont have a title but i will give a bill of sale from the previous owner and from me. i know that in utah you can get the slead registered in utah with just a bill of sale. pm me if anyone is interested

1 - 1 of 1 Posts