Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tucker apparently shook off some of the rust and took the checkered flag in the Pro Stock finals today (in Brainerd, MN). Click here for details.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (canadianfcat @ Jan 14 2007, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Absolutely crazy to have that much god given talent.

It's like Tiger Woods or Wayne Gretzky.....unbelievable natural abilities!![/b]
I agree. It was interesting watching some of his interviews the weekend of the WPSA opener in Duluth. He was saying how the competition has come along so far. Specifically, he was saying how it was pretty common for the majority of the riders to be sit-down riders prior to his retirement. He & Blair Morgan were the only standing riders 100% of the time. Now that everyone stands, it makes for some good racing (parity basically). I wish him the best, and wish he would stick it out for the whole year ... but I know he's committed to his moto-x career too. Regardless, it was nice to see him back on the top of the podium :super_happy:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cool.........Nice to see they finally got in another race.......I wonder what's up with Blair? I see he finished 4th and like 13th in another. Anyway.........
Go Tucker...... :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Congrats, Tucker !.

Wonder if WD-40 had sponsered him and his races. All the rust gone in no time and winning. Probably Natural Born instinct as a sled racer. :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was there and seen it, it was pretty sweet. I don't know what is up with Blair Morgan, it's almost like he was slipping a bit.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Firekitty @ Jan 14 2007, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was there and seen it, it was pretty sweet. I don't know what is up with Blair Morgan, it's almost like he was slipping a bit.[/b]
I've got to wonder if he's getting a little old, and maybe all the injuries are catching up to him?

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 14 2007, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...he was saying how it was pretty common for the majority of the riders to be sit-down riders... He & Blair Morgan were the only standing riders 100% of the time. Now that everyone stands, it makes for some good racing (parity basically).[/b]
Must be something to that stand-up stuff after all! Rockerdude

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 14 2007, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Specifically, he was saying how it was pretty common for the majority of the riders to be sit-down riders prior to his retirement. He & Blair Morgan were the only standing riders 100% of the time. Now that everyone stands, it makes for some good racing (parity basically).[/b]
I always thought that for the most part, Tucker was a traditional rider instead of stand-up... especially the way he made hard turns; low and leaning. Am I thinking of the wrong guy? I dunno

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked King @ Jan 15 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 14 2007, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Specifically, he was saying how it was pretty common for the majority of the riders to be sit-down riders prior to his retirement. He & Blair Morgan were the only standing riders 100% of the time. Now that everyone stands, it makes for some good racing (parity basically).[/b]
I always thought that for the most part, Tucker was a traditional rider instead of stand-up... especially the way he made hard turns; low and leaning. Am I thinking of the wrong guy? I dunno
[/b][/quote]

You must have the wrong guy. Here's a classic shot, Tucker and Blair from back in the good ole day's.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts