Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
welcome call to the site

I believe most clutch kits come with weights. I never put a full clutch kit in mine I just changed roller weights.
What kit or what were your looking to improve on your ATV?

Matt

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to put bigger tires and possibly pull some trees. And of course go mudding with it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
500 Auto clutch kit came with springs and roll weights...changed it all. Be carefull...if the weights are different colors, then follow the directions to make sure the weights are installed in the pattern described in the instructions.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BRmudder @ Jan 22 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
500 Auto clutch kit came with springs and roll weights...changed it all. Be carefull...if the weights are different colors, then follow the directions to make sure the weights are installed in the pattern described in the instructions.[/b]

I am wandering if the 500 clutch kit is also for the 400 auto.

·
Registered
81 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stihl @ Jan 24 2007, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BRmudder @ Jan 22 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
500 Auto clutch kit came with springs and roll weights...changed it all. Be carefull...if the weights are different colors, then follow the directions to make sure the weights are installed in the pattern described in the instructions.[/b]

I am wandering if the 500 clutch kit is also for the 400 auto.
[/b][/quote]

Careful, there are differences in the physical parts http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Parts/ATV/2006/ :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
The 400 clutch doesn't have weights, It is completely different from the 500 or the 650 etc.. The 400 clutch kits come with a large spring and 4 smaller springs. Thats all there is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts