Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine just bought an 06 f7 sno pro. He's never rode a snowmobile The first thing he said to me what do I do to this thing so I can pop wheelies like I do on my streetbike.
Can anybody suggest anything for this clown

·
Registered
262 Posts
loosen the limiter straps as far as they will go. im not not sure if you tighten or loosen them but you can do something to the front shock springs to take off more ski pressure( the less ski pressure you have the more skyward you go).you can also tighten the rear front arm shock spring up(pushes down on the skid, lifts up on the skis)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stiffent the shocks all the way, add 240 Chisel Studs, and change clutch engagement to 6000RPM

·
Registered
942 Posts
I gues it depends on the sled and the weight of the rider. I could stand on the rear steps and hit the throttle and had no problem on hard pack pullin the front end. If it was studded, I think I could of pulled it higher. The 250+ #s didn't hurt either eekkk

·
Registered
524 Posts
I don't know about the firecats but on the X-fire's you can take the coupling blocks out that will let the rear to colapes more allowings your skis to lift more....

If he does loosens the limiter straps, tighten the center shock and remove the coupling blocks he'll have zero to none control because his skis will pop up every time he hits the gas...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Stud and take the rear plastic blocks out. also loosen the front shock springs so that the front end is really low to the ground and punch and pull. That's what we did to my cousins F6 and it was crazy. He actually ended up getting a new tunnel cuz he punched it going like 20 or so and flipped the thing over backwards and twisted the tunnel. Be careful!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Next post will be my Friend is in the HOSPITAL!!!! chairshot engarde

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chevymx78 @ Jan 1 2007, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonoBBD @ Dec 30 2006, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take out the coupling blocks. Move the slider that the front of the rear spring on the sides slide in back 1". Let out the limmiter straps all the way. Becarfull.........

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/47062/cam...ch-008.avi.html

Worth the down load........ :beer_cheers:[/b]
lol that looks like somethin id end up doin to be honest...haha
[/b][/quote]

I cannot open it....care to share what the link is to ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
its a video of a guy punchin it and flippin it over backwards... To get to the video i had to type the 3 digits on the bottom and hit submit then hit download this file,, try that...

·
Registered
978 Posts
tell him to take after the limiter straps with a pocket knife. Wheelie all day long until a tree gets in his way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts