Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suddenly everytime i visit site i have to log in. Its no longer keeping me logged in or saving any of my preferences on site looks

·
Registered
11,618 Posts
When I login on my computer inactivity will kick me out. Never paid much attention to how much time passes. Never had issue of preferences not being saved though. Every once in a while when using tapatalk it will ask me if I’m who I am. I click on yes, log me in. It’s not just this forum either.

·
Administrator
38,423 Posts
Here too using tapatalk. I don’t have to type it in just click login twice

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is in my browser. Have to log in every morning when i wander through. This is the only forum im having a issue with

·
Registered
11,618 Posts
So your issue is you have to login every morning and you want to be logged in pretty well permanently?

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what used to happen log in once check the remember me box and I'd be logged in for a few months.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,618 Posts
I use Chrome and my user name and password is always there. Just need to click correct user name and I’m in.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still has not changed... sure would be nice if it would start working again

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
Going from a non secure page to a secure page they have changed some things. One thing is that you will still try to go to the non secure page when you have that page saved. Try deleting it and then going to the main page and then log in. Then after doing so save your page again. It just might work fine now.

Steve (not a admin here though)

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
issue fixed itself after nothing else worked. Finally started logging in and switched me over to the old style site.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
At home ... never have had an issue with staying logged on.
At work ... it's a different story with a relogon needed everyonceinawhile. But the need to do that is seldom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts