Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Arctic chatters,

I am offering a free service to all snowmobile enthusiasts who ride in Vilas or Oneida counties in Wisconsin's northwoods or the western upper peninsula of Michigan. I see it time and time again, hard working sledders like us call a resort or a chamber of commerce and they get the same answer all the time " come on up, the trails are the best they have ever been". Most of these people dont even ride, they just want you to come up and spend money. I WANT YOU TO RIDE!!! Go to My website and get on my mailing list and get up to date information delivered right to your email box.

Thanks,

Northrider 27

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I don't know my WI counties, does this include Hayward area? Hurley? Cable? I had a good time up there some years back. Fun trails!!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Awesume idea, real reports from a real rider. Are you rideing the trails then reporting on them ? Hows it gonna work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey 3,

Yeah thats about it, I will take a ride and report on trail conditions and when it snows I will give updates on snow quality and acumulation etc. etc. I got some other ideas as well but for now we are just doing reporting. My big reason for this is I was just getting tired of resort owners and chamber of commerce employees telling everyone who calls "the trails are the best they have ever been". Most of those guys done even ride so how do they know. I have been doing this for a few of my out of town buddies anyway, just trying to help out.

Thanks, N27

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
That sounds like a great idea. Instead of somebody looking to make a dollar you'll just get an honest report from somebody whose riding the trails!
Good luck to you and thanks for helping out! Dog

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Nov 6 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't know my WI counties, does this include Hayward area? Hurley? Cable? I had a good time up there some years back. Fun trails!![/b]

No,

This is Minocqua St.germain, Presque isle, boulder jct, etc etc

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Nov 7 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That sounds like a great idea. Instead of somebody looking to make a dollar you'll just get an honest report from somebody whose riding the trails!
Good luck to you and thanks for helping out! Dog[/b]
Hey Dog,

Love the deep snow pics

N27

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Awesome. I am definably signing up for your reports after this post! We have a place in Land O and about the only honest and up-to-date reports I get from the area are from Al at Hiawatha in Eagle River.

I do trail reports myself when I can so I know what good use they can be. Please let me know if you need any technical assistance with your site. I'd be glad to help.

Nick

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nick @ Nov 11 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Awesome. I am definably signing up for your reports after this post! We have a place in Land O and about the only honest and up-to-date reports I get from the area are from Al at Hiawatha in Eagle River.

I do trail reports myself when I can so I know what good use they can be. Please let me know if you need any technical assistance with your site. I'd be glad to help.

Nick[/b]
Thanks Nick,

I just wanted the site to be as simple as possible so it loads quick and has the info people need. I will be updating as the site builds but I dont want to get ahead of myself. Stay tuned, reports will be coming when the snow starts flying.

N27

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey all

Sent out a few reports just to tweak the mail thing so we are all set when the time comes. Bumpin it to the fron just in case someone missed the thread.

Thanks,

N27

1 - 12 of 12 Posts