Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watter wetter or engine ice?

what are the opinions on this and are they both as good. my fan stays on a lot on the 700 and i was just wanting some opinions on this.

also do you need to flush the sustem and rid the system of green antifreeze or do you just have to drain enough out to put the watter wetter in?

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes the rad is on the rack, and it's brand new, never even been in the mud.

i'm not saying the fan is on a lot, but i do ride hard with the rmps high and at low speeds. i.e. stuck in a mud hole workin it out!

as far as the anti freeze i'm not worried about that.. it never freezes here in south texas!

i was just asking because as hot as it gets here figure any thing i can do to get her a few degrees cooler sure can help

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good times, none the less.. like i said i am not having any problems just wondering.

i went riding tonite with the radiator relocatied and noticed it does not come on as much, but still i was just considering the opportunity.

i figure when summer hits, texas heat does a toll all of its own. just wondering/

thanx for the help gents ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.