Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the warranty on cat work? On the website and in the pamphlets it doesn't say anything about warranty, but they preach about a two year warranty. Is the two year warranty through cat or is it like others that 6months through manufacturer and the rest through a second party?? I signed papers yesterday on a 700 se and now when the warranty question comes up dealer says that the warranty isn't included. The se already came with a winch, i'm paying cash, so I thought the warranty was free through cat if you do not take any promotions. Don't know where I stand now? any insight would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Mine was a 2 year deal and the first 6 months was Cat care Bumper to bumper the second 1 1/2 years is a deductible type, where I pay the first 50 bucks and cat takes care of the rest on repairs

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well boys from what I've been reading on this site about cat care I wouldn't pay a nickel for it. I got two years when I bought mine and I guess I'm lucky I haven't had to use it. I had one issue with my bike not idling properly in the cold but my dealer picked up the tab for that. What's the U.S. throwing in for warranty?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
last year it was up to 3 yr total warrenty i believe that it was. 6mos factory and 2.5 yr through catcare or someone else.
my 05 came with 2yr (6month fact, 1.5 yr catcare) and have yet to use it with 750+miles on it.

i have also heard that only 6 month warrenty in canada as of this year, awhile back it was brought up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts