Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys hey just wanted to come back on and fix somethings i said out of anger about 1 1/2 months ago.Let me start by saying this is a good site with good guys on it but you will always have some buttheads.Back then i had my 05 500 for sale "i did sell it tho got good money too".It all started with me not knowing how to get pics on here properly i had my little speech on here about my wheeler and everthing and whay i wanted.Everything would have been fine but i got several emails just really bashing my wheeler and saying I was an idiot for selling it for what I wanted for it I would never get it and people in my area are basically moorons.That really upset me I had gotten mad enuff to come back on and try and get some help getting everything wipoped off so i wouldnt have to deal with it anymore.Well my wife finally calmed me down and reminded me that i havent always been the nicest person,and sometimes people just send nasty emails because they think it is funny.Granted I did not email any of these guys or gals just because I was just like you know what im not going to give them the satisfaction.But any way I would like to get back on and have some good conversatiopns with everyone and hey the occasional razing too.So in short i would like to say sorry to any one that may have been trying to help me when i thought i wanted to wipe my connection to this cool ste clean.By the way I bought a new 700 Wow what a different machine .

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
welcome call back to ArcticChat! :chug:

Hey, have any pics of your shiny new Cat?

We have a new version of forum software... Posting pics is a little bit different now. But in the end it's the same thing anyway.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask! We'll help if we can!

:chug:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:beer_cheers: Thanks to all that can welcome me back in.I will get some pics hopfully it snows thi w/e like they say.I wnt to try and wheelie it with the plow on it,just kinda nervous about that it only has 11 miles on it.It is the orange with some very cool side stickers that my award winning dealer turned me onto.That would be big ED at ArcticCat of Mt vernon.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Welcome back. :thumbsup:

I've had days where I thought everyone was wizzing in my Cherios too ;)

Jay

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Welcome back. Glad to see you aren't holding it against all of us.
JD

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
You're a jerk and you should never come back. LOL There's your razzing you asked for! :p I've had experiences like that too (many of us have). You're in good company man. Welcome back to the fold. Looking forward to hearing more from ya! :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:super_happy: Thanks again to one and all.These post really prove that there are more desent than bad.Much appriciated.Yes to any one that wants to know I did go over and check out some other sites while i was cooling down and to tell the truth this is one of the better ones.Which honestly leads me to believe that the yahhoos thta were jacking with me may not have even been members.But we all do need to learn most of us are all grown men and women and sometimes its just better to be the bigger person and just learn to laff some things off as oh well.So once agin thank you all

·
Registered
232 Posts
alot of great people here they helped me out alot being a new cat owner and heck even got a ton of support when I was playing in the desert for 15 months... I knew I could always come here and get the Arctic Cat help I needed ... My ATV didnt run for 8 months and in all the things of going back from my R&R gas stabiliser or d-connecting the battery were not high on my priorities ... well in getting ready for me to come home my wife wanted to make sure my Cat was running good and was ready for me to take it out..

she goes out and starts it or tries to and nothing .. battery dead at first..... well she logged in to this BB and got instant help almost with tons of replies.... well then the gas issues came up but that quickly went away after adding a half tank of good gas.. (since whe wasnt about to drain the tank :D ) well it started and she let it run for a few hours each day for about a week to ensure it was doing good..

but thanx to all the people here that helped her when she was clueless and didnt have a way to get that beast of a 500 onto the truck and to a dealer to get it fixed up....

So there are tons of great people on this bulletin Board and I appreciate all the help and tips ... yes there are a few knotheads to say it kindly.. but all in all great bunch of people......

Hats off to you all...

and Mud Dude WELCOME BACK>>>

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Glad to see you back sir. And thank you for your service!!!!!! Can't complain about this site and the folks on it. Anyhow come on down to arctictrails. I am running it out of my house these days. We are still up and running. A bit slow right now. We can not even get into the parking areas around here to take the ATVs out in the snow. We had 40+ inches in Anchorage this past month. Want some it it up there. But you guys can keep the reallllllycold. Finally warmed up to 15F today. A heat wave after -20F. Maybe we can get a ride up that way this summer or you guys come down here.

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
We take care of the boys that are taking care of us overseas, and we take care of their families as well. That's how we roll here on A-Chat.

·
Administrator
7,965 Posts
Hope ya got what ya asked for on the "old one". Quads hold there value alot better than sleds.
That 700 must be something. If I could talk the better half into one, ahh that will never happen. well at least not for a few years.
Welcome back!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts