Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05' Firecat and want a taller windshield, preferably black or smoke, and I know the Sabercat windshields should fit the Firecat's and are taller.

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
They should but may already have drilled holes for mirrors.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm ok with the holes for the mirrors as I will be putting mirrors on. I wonder how much taller the (standard) Sabercat windshield is than the standard 14 inch Firecat windshield ?
I have an 05' Firecat and want a taller windshield, preferably black or smoke, and I know the Sabercat windshields should fit the Firecat's and are taller.

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
Pic of my 05 SC. Top of windshield was just below my sight line.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic of my 05 SC. Top of windshield was just below my sight line.
Thanks for the pic. That windshield looks to be a bit taller than mine which is about what I'm looking for. Could you do me a favor and measure it for me ? I've seen where they measure them 2 different ways, both ways as it is mounted. One way is from the point at the front to the top or the other way is from just in front of the speedo/tach gauge up to the top. Is that windshield a standard size ?

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
Sorry, can’t measure it as I sold the sled. It was the original windshield.

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
I do know that is was slightly lower than my T660 of similar shape. The top of the T660 windshield is higher than my sight line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts