Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have 27" Mud-Bugs but I want to put some Outlaws on . My Mud-Bugs lugs are cracking and they only have 1000km's on them and my quad is stored in the garage. The Mud-Bugs are hardly even worn and I do not Know why they would be cracking. What can I safely put on without having to install Gorilla axles? I would like to put 28" at least on but I think I can get a deal on 29.5". I would like to wait to put on Gorillas by fall but not right now.

Mitch

·
Registered
674 Posts
I rode 28's all last yr with stock axles on my 650 h-1, just didnt drive ite stupid,,No Problems.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You definately have to have thumb control with any size outlaw. You will not be able to get in a hole an let it rip without gorillas.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
29.5's here so far so good!!! Key thing to remember... is don't be stupid... use your thumb like a smart person not an idiot.

Mark

·
Registered
226 Posts
How to not break an axle.

Do not get into a hole and just gas on it.
Do not try to climb out of a hole and get the front end to bouncing.
Do not try to show out in front of your buddys and just drive off in any hole you see.
Be careful that you don't catch any roots in a mud hole.

Just be smart with the throttle and you should do fine.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ok easy with the idiot stuff im one of those guys that dont mind gasing on it but I also have the funds to get gorillas so easy on the name calling see you at nats ill be the guy with the broke bike lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts