·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Haha it's Iike our theme song here

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Just watched season before last for fun. Kind of getting the itch. I know summer is busy. Any progress on this one? Thanks for all your hard work. Cheers.
Im Sorry but I did Run into some Health issues over the last few months and just not had the time nor motivation. Im sort that I did not pull through and I did apologize to the other mods as it kinda make us as a staff look bad. Im sorry that I did not pull my weight on this. Maybe once work slows down come late fall I might get around to it but it also depends on the health situation. Kinda focused on that right now. So once again I wanted to apologize to all that contributed as I feel bad that I did not do as I would say I would. Know that I do have all the footage still though.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Sir, no harm, no foul. Get yourself better. It's just a video. A very well done, and excellent video, but just a video. Get 100% before our short season starts once again. Maybe wait until next spring, when this seasons footage is submitted, and make the video then. That would be great too.

All the best. Get well. Cheers for all of us.Clap

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Ya what he said hahaha, Pelle if you think of it would you shoot me back my video card when you have some time? I want to tak some video of field work this fall, thanks dude!

121 - 127 of 127 Posts