Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (radissimo @ Dec 26 2006, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's pretty funny!
I was going to start a thread about those of us waiting for snow, how many times have you waxed?????

For me, 3 times now!!!
[attachment=58894:DSC00006.JPG][/b]
my sled is like 3 wax couple buffs and some pledge wood cleaner stuff. oh yeah i basicually took off all plastis and put it back on several times

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (radissimo @ Dec 26 2006, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's pretty funny!
I was going to start a thread about those of us waiting for snow, how many times have you waxed?????

For me, 3 times now!!!
[attachment=58894:DSC00006.JPG][/b]
:super_happy: That's my ol' baby !. Glad you're waxin' & buffin' it these days. :super_happy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
i feel all your guys pain utah says they got the best snow on earth where is it then its F#$%%## raining here bang your head

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
To reply to myself, I was real late. Well belated congrats to the buyer and seller. Just hope we get something to use all of our toys on soon.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
:super_happy: That's my ol' baby !. Glad you're waxin' & buffin' it these days. :super_happy:
I'd be much happier getting it dirty!!!!! surrend
[/quote]
eekkk Ok, For my heaven sakes...Please do not show me the dirty laundry, Ok. bang your head

Corey that is your old one? I missed that you even sold it. Man I am slow.
Should've changed your forum name from WNYCatRider to WNYTurtleRider, Heh. :tongue_nana:

To reply to myself, I was real late. Well belated congrats to the buyer and seller. Just hope we get something to use all of our toys on soon.
:thumbsup: Thanks. I'm always thinking of Len and his new profound toy these days. Sure do miss that ol' meanie baby. That's a real nice badass sled right there. :wub:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.