Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rickyo @ Nov 16 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acrider900 @ Nov 16 2009, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://playday.kaboom.org/

You can vote once a day. I ride this area every year. They sure could use this!! :sos:[/b]

I went on and voted for ya pal.

Hows your sled comin along man?
Oh and lets see some latest pics
[/b][/quote]

Hey Rickyo, Thanks for voting. The sled is coming along. I updated the suspension all the way around with rezzies, Hygear dual rate springs, and had all the shocks valved for my riding style. Other than that added a padded tank cover. I'll try and post some updated pic's.

·
Registered
409 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acrider900 @ Nov 24 2009, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rickyo @ Nov 16 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acrider900 @ Nov 16 2009, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can vote once a day. I ride this area every year. They sure could use this!! :sos:[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Hey Rickyo, Thanks for voting. The sled is coming along. I updated the suspension all the way around with rezzies, Hygear dual rate springs, and had all the shocks valved for my riding style. Other than that added a padded tank cover. I'll try and post some updated pic's.
[/b][/quote]

I did a couple things to mine.
I got a D&D Y Pipe going on,
shims from barfy, heated shield.
Looking forward to the red and black beast.
Glad things are going ok with your machine.
And once again, post some pics when things
are back in action. Have a good holiday dude.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for your votes guys!!! Everyone counts. This is a big deal over on www.johndee.com. For those of you that have never heard of it, it's a snowmobile site dedicated to midwest sledders. Cat happy

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rickyo @ Nov 24 2009, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acrider900 @ Nov 24 2009, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rickyo @ Nov 16 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I did a couple things to mine.
I got a D&D Y Pipe going on,
shims from barfy, heated shield.
Looking forward to the red and black beast.
Glad things are going ok with your machine.
And once again, post some pics when things
are back in action. Have a good holiday dude.
[/b][/quote]

I've been meaning to get a hold of Barfy and get a set of shims myself. Thanks for reminding me. I'm curious to see if I have any problems with DD this year. I read all the horror stories of them self-destructing around 3000 miles. I've serviced it every year and it sits in the garage w/ 2900 miles on it so, will see!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've been meaning to get a hold of Barfy and get a set of shims myself. Thanks for reminding me. I'm curious to see if I have any problems with DD this year. I read all the horror stories of them self-destructing around 3000 miles. I've serviced it every year and it sits in the garage w/ 2900 miles on it so, will see!
[/quote]

I am too about that drive only 1,878 miles here.

Mine had the factory update done with the D&D drive by the original owner.
The whole drive replaced by AC under its original warranty.
I am having mine flushed and new fluid put in too.
I guess everything has its time when its going to go.
Here like my buddies F7 had its drive go out at about
7,500 miles its an 05. I ain't going to worry about it
anymore. I worry about so much other crap in life
and put in so many hours at work, I figure if that
drive goes down one day, all right so I will fix it.

I mean same with the motor.
If something happened with that I would just fix it.
I am having those shims put in though.
You should get them from BARFY/JEFF.
He will take care of that for you.
Again have a nice holiday man.
We will talk soon.

Good luck with the votes too.

Come everyone help out ACRIDER900 with his votes for helping the playground in the UP.

·
5,963 Posts
I hope they get it. Got my vote

1 - 17 of 17 Posts