Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GMax heated visor and i have a lot of little scratches in it (found out the thumb wiper on my gloves scratched it all up)

is there a compound or anyway to "buff" little scratches out?

Was hoping there was something magical out there.

thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
ive had great success with a product by "novus"..for fine scratches use there No. 2 formula..there are 3 different ones to use depending on how deep the scratches are.....claims to resore original appearance to plastics. took out the ones on my visor and windshield....approx $7 for 8oz good luck

·
Registered
215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (glennrow @ Jan 26 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ive had great success with a product by "novus"..for fine scratches use there No. 2 formula..there are 3 different ones to use depending on how deep the scratches are.....claims to resore original appearance to plastics. took out the ones on my visor and windshield....approx $7 for 8oz good luck[/b]
what stores sell novus? i was going to replace my visor but i'll give this a shot.

·
Registered
345 Posts
My Bro-in-Law uses something called "Nicsand" I think. Supposed to be 10,000 grit. It is in a paste. Does a pretty good job with a cordless drill and polishing wheel. I am not sure where he gets it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.