Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new here, first video post. Took the new, '08 500TRV to the inlaws and spent a few hrs in the bush playing around. Just creeping through the bush, nothing too taxing but was still a fun way to kill some time!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a note to those with little kids or grandkids watching this... at 8:10 there is one "expletive".... I only mention this cuz I let my kids (3 & 5) watch ATV videos on youtube with me and I normally keep the sound real low or off for this reason.... This concludes today's public service announcement! :gbeerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
cool video! Those trikes look like a laugh, Pretty dangerous though!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Four wheelers are cool and all but I grew up with three wheelers. They're a ton of fun, screw the safety ****s. I'd love to have one rolling around here. You definatly learn to place your weight properly and drift!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If we didn't have little kids I'd likely get one! My brother in law goes through tons of stuff, bounces over down trees and has a blast - not too worried about bouncing it off trees or scratches either....
Here's a pic of me and our little guy from that day....

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
TRIKES....ARE....A.....BLAST!!!!! Put many many miles on the mid 80's Honda Big Reds. So much fun zipping through the twisty trails. Yeah, they're easier to tip, but I'd much rather roll a trike on me than the 600 and 700 pound quads of today. Here's an FYI (at least I believe this is true)....Honda patented the location of the motor on the 3-wheelers. Other makes (Yamaha for example) could not have their engines as far forward as the Honda. Therefore the Honda trikes were somewhat less likely to tip back over you than Yammies.

GC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts