Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats the secret hidden message? i saw when i downloaded it that youtube said something about a message.... what is it i cant see it? the re-assembly vid is loading its in HD and is 5 mins long and youtube is taking 116 mins to upload it haha.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great vid man. As soon I save up the ching I will be sending mine your way. Will your mod work on any wheeler? I have an 08 650 and 03 400.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well believe it or not i dont usually have that much hair. i had not shaved in a week and looked rough but had to do the video since i was taking the clutch apart. this is how i normally look

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Great looking family Adam!! :D

p.s. DIY videos are awesome!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catmannew @ Jun 10 2010, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great looking family Adam!! :D

p.s. DIY videos are awesome!!!![/b]
+1!!! Not worthy:

Especially since I JUST pulled my TRV last wkend down to inspect the belt.......and DIDN'T go any further cause I was UNSURE how to!

NOW I know!

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
WoW..... not what I imagined you looked like AT ALL, especially after talking to you breifly on the phone when ordering !! LoL.

I guess this is where I should appologize for my American profiling imagery, but only if you guys admit that all us Canadians aren't Eskimo's or LumberJacks, haha.

Ok..... I'll go watch the vid now... hehe

edit: great job sir.... video is very well done !

-Greg

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
This should be pinned otherwise it will be asked about for ever and ever..lol pin it and we can tell them where it is..nice job adam

·
Registered
13 Posts
wow one of the best things on her, now even i can change my belt. ive got a squicking noise when i go from low to high gear.so i should change my belt or what do you think. parden my french c-yaaaa

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
more than likely if your belt has a squeal when you give it gas in high range, it could be that the belt is worn down below specs, and too narrow for the secondary to properly tension the belt allowing it to slip. i see that alot. if you have a dial caliper, you can measure the belts width across the top of the belt. it should be at least 34mms wide at the top. a new belt is almost 36mms wide. if it is under 32mms wide then it is completely worn out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Started cleaning the behind the clutch cover today before putting the bearing in tomorrow and found a small piece of broken belt in the fins of the front inside belt plate. Wondering if that threw the shaft of balance and help ruin the clutch cover bearing?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts