Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about them being out yet? Or when they will be? It says on there site that it will be end of Jan. Is this suppose to be the one to get? Has anyone tried any of the others out there? Im new to EFI what does the box do exactly? Thanks

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
man i have been following this for a while.........

read this kids ;)
http://www.nyrocatv.com/forum.cgi?viewcat=...379&show=82

this is the bad mother of all CDI's... improved low end grunt and mid range up to 5k. better cold start features. the injector sprays on every revolution instead of every other turn like the factory CDI does.

there is a lot of data on that link

·
Registered
30 Posts
:super_happy: The copper head is going to the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!! Rockerdude. I run one in my V2 and going to get one for my 700.VDI products work very well. It should be out at the end off the month cann't wait.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
i know i'm VERY excited

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
IM Being told 350-400 smackers :devil_angry:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just talked to VDI and they said maybe in three weeks the ECU ( that's what they call it on the their website) will be ready. I gave them my name, phone number, and e-mail, because they said they will contact me when it is ready to go. It will cost $500.00 according to their website.

·
Registered
257 Posts
700LEHUNTER, just so you know that is $500 Canadian and they keep pushing the date back. Originally it was supposed to be ready for the first of November!!

Mitchman

·
Registered
172 Posts
Is that what the CAD stands for? I am not familiar with Canadian money so how much is that in US currency? The lady I talked to was pretty confident about the time frame, hopefully she is right because I am going elk hunting in Colorado this October and would like to have it on my bike already.

·
Registered
257 Posts
With the conversion, it is around $430 American!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts