Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well from to every one that woulder what happen to me i can talk now and i go to take some srews out of my mouth this wednesday and then to find someone fix my teeth and the bones are healin great but the strong bone the doctor seen that it was bent the plat and ask what was doing and sad feedin cattle and horse and helpng my friend move heavy stones for his pond so t is healin but i now back on liftn heavey stuff and open stuff i go back May 11 to see how it is going. Well Arctic cat Toke the atv back and payied the full cost to me to buy it back so i have it at the daeler to ship back to the campany there going to take it a part and find out what is wrong and the dealer fix it and said nothing was wrong with it and then said we are stall going to send it back and told him yesreday thanks so much for helping me i stall have the 1998 500 and sents it lift and the time i sign on the page i ask for help on why don't it start good any more well all i do now s choke down and back up and hit the start button and it fires right up i look at the one i have lift now and say huh you seem to been telling me something not sure what it was but now that is gone the new atv and that all my friends and family been so woulderfull frends stoping in to see how am doing and my cuz said we can't go atv ridin with out i told him you a big boy cuz you know the trails just clean up your miss when your done so any ways here is a pictuer of someone that puts up a fight with any thing as what my friends say but i have to say i love that old 1998

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Good youre better but looking back at what happened to you. I have not read of another arctic cat locking up in the front end. You said brakes but I doubt that is possible due to the linking of front and rear, if anything Id say the front end gears could have locked, but you say dealer says atv is fine. Maybe arctic cat will find something. good luck.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going better for you!!!!!!!! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Glad to hear your getting better.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Recently I had break issues too. My rear calipar came off. A lot of potential for that to bind up and stop all four tires if it was in 4X4. Just about passed out from runnin out of breath reading out loud LOL.

·
Registered
782 Posts
lol pain meds are GREAT!!!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I'm Glad Your Doing better and healing at a hopefully steady rate! Think of the stories you can tell your grandkids when they ask about your scars ---- Scars are just tattoo's with better stories!! I'm interested in what Arctic Cat has to say about .... Please keep us informed... get some rest and entertain the brain ----

1 - 10 of 10 Posts