Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
1,499 Posts
I think we could all show a little tolerance and understanding. Some people have difficulty articulating thought into writing. Certain disabilities such as dyslexia are a major hurdle for some individuals to overcome. Considering Chris' recent mishap and resultant injuries, I'd say his efforts to relate his experience with us should be appreciated. As pointed out, he's likely typing with one hand and probably reeling from the effects of some serious meds. Let's show some support and wish him a quick and full recovery. Get well soon Chris. Let us know what caused the accident when it's figured out.

· Banned
1,499 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny1313 @ Mar 6 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think ya'll gotta loosen up!! Jesus, the guys are only being sarcastic I'm pretty sure no harm was intended, god forbid there be some humor on this page, we all feel sorry for the guy, but jeesh.. loosen UP! Why bring dyslexia into the mix? The guy doesn't have a disability so why mention it?? Stop the anal retentive BS.....[/b]
If the remarks had been made toward you or something you had written, would it still be as "humourous"? Also, your comment "Stop the anal retentive BS....." has no pertinent application in this thread. It appears to me, that you are one of those people who like to use words or phrases without knowledge or understanding of correct application. Work on your literacy skills. You're embarrassing yourself on a world wide stage.

Was that humourous enough for you? No harm intended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.