Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
just curious, we are interested in going to the U.P for X-mas and currious on our chances of good snow there at that time. I am asking my fellow firecat guys for some help here.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Lets hope so...normally yes! The snow belt from Hurley WI to Marquette and north is usually good. Stay tuned to the web sites for the best information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
check the sites, michiga trail reports and john dee. They should help. Last year over x mas they had ton of snow. We stayed in grand marais area. They have been getting pounded the last few days and are to get more on wed. I am goingup the 18. justkeep looking at trail reports

·
Registered
26 Posts
i am supposed to go to the UP after the first of the year, so far it looks good, i am going to kalkaska, mi and right now they have a winter storm warning from today till thursday adding an additional 6 inches of fresh powder

·
Registered
89 Posts
Went up last year and stayed at the Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta michigan. We had a blast and the trail is very close to the hotel. Put on well over a 1000 miles in 4 days. And the snow just seemed to keep coming. By the look at there forcast they already have over 18 inches now and 24 on the way. Get them Cats started

1 - 8 of 8 Posts