Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I like to make sure I have everything with me when I go riding, however also like to have room for a few snacks and a beverage or two. The problem I am having is in my storage compartments I do not have much room, and I really don't like having back pack on, so I was looking for ideas what people have used for storage under the hoods. I was thinking I could possibly put my tow rope, small ratchet set, wrenches, flashlight etc in something and have it under the hood whereas I wouldn't need it much. So if anyone has something they have done similar I would be interested in idea's, I ride a 2011 Polaris Assault & a 2010 Cat F5 LXR. Thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
One of the reasons why i went with a 137 track. I know this doesn't answer your question but it might give you ideas. I use a Skidoo linq system to hold the gas can. I can also put a cargo bag on top of the can or just run the bag without the can.

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
That's the problem with everything is squeezed into the engine compartment. I have a F chassis Bearcat and there's no safe place to add anything with hot or moving parts in the way. I squeezed my spare belt above the belt guard. Do you have the factory saddlebag on the back? I'm sure a rack could be made behind the seat and safely bolted to tunnel to hold a soft-sided cooler bag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts