Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i joined hardcoresledder site just to post my shocks that are for sale and i ended up looking around for a while. no one even talks about the f7 in the ranks of the fastest sleds. are people just sick of having to talk about a 4 year old 700cc motor that consistantly beats up most other sleds. i wanted to throw up. ive owned 2 skidoo 800s many artic cats and spent quite a bit of time on an apex gt. ive raced several polaris 900s and 700 fusions. with the exception of the mach theres not to many sleds that give f7s a run. granted if any of the above sleds are properly set up they could win and probably have but give the firecat some just dues. this f7 is my favorite sled so far and when i find something better it will be easily forgotten. i just get pissed when people are brand blind and talk dumb #$#@. plus whats with all the cursing over there in allmost all the threads. kids are reading that stuff to im sure. just my 2c

ben

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
go to a biker bar to get your ass kicked,......
go to HCS to get ,...........................
well,.........you know! bang your head

·
Registered
747 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Jan 1 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well,.........you know! bang your head[/b]
Nice one alleycat!!!!! :beer_cheers: Oh, forgive the cheers, you might want to kick my a$$ :rofl:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Its too bad really because if you search there is some good info on that site. But it seems as soon as a good thread gets going it turns into some hissy fit and the thread goes to hell. Some threads are garbage right from the beginning and I cant understand why there still on there unless someone actually searches for "fight"

·
Registered
160 Posts
Right now it's bad everywhere! All sledder's should seek imeadiate mental help due to the snow drought!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
i agree snow is no where im having withdrals im ridding on grass every weekend
anyways it just makes everyone angry

·
Registered
275 Posts
That's what HCS will get you these days. That site has absolutely gone to hell and 1/2 the info over there isn't even right anymore. Lets keep this site above the fray....

·
Registered
561 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc-rider @ Jan 2 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's what HCS will get you these days. That site has absolutely gone to hell and 1/2 the info over there isn't even right anymore. Lets keep this site above the fray....[/b]
That's a fact. HCS has really gone downhill.

·
Registered
215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (f7ben @ Jan 1 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i joined hardcoresledder site just to post my shocks that are for sale and i ended up looking around for a while. no one even talks about the f7 in the ranks of the fastest sleds. are people just sick of having to talk about a 4 year old 700cc motor that consistantly beats up most other sleds. i wanted to throw up. ive owned 2 skidoo 800s many artic cats and spent quite a bit of time on an apex gt. ive raced several polaris 900s and 700 fusions. with the exception of the mach theres not to many sleds that give f7s a run. granted if any of the above sleds are properly set up they could win and probably have but give the firecat some just dues. this f7 is my favorite sled so far and when i find something better it will be easily forgotten. i just get pissed when people are brand blind and talk dumb #$#@. plus whats with all the cursing over there in allmost all the threads. kids are reading that stuff to im sure. just my 2c

ben[/b]
Depending on what kind of race your talking about, the 1000 yamaha will take an f-7. They have very long legs, so unless your studded and clutched, he will eventually catch up.

·
Registered
463 Posts
"That's what HCS will get you these days. That site has absolutely gone to hell and 1/2 the info over there isn't even right anymore. Lets keep this site above the fray.... "

Except we seem to be suffering from a recent infection of children using mommy's computer....

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Jan 1 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well,.........you know! bang your head[/b]
Great one! :thumbsup: slaphappy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ster @ Jan 2 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc-rider @ Jan 2 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what HCS will get you these days. That site has absolutely gone to hell and 1/2 the info over there isn't even right anymore. Lets keep this site above the fray....[/b]
That's a fact. HCS has really gone downhill.
[/b][/quote]
and I thought it was just me

·
Registered
275 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Jan 2 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bergerr @ Jan 2 2007, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except we seem to be suffering from a recent infection of children using mommy's computer....[/b]
other than a thread friday,, what else has happened?
[/b][/quote]

We all started somewhere....what we should be doing is teaching the kids on this site to be respectful snowmobilers and help them to avoid the disrespectful and immature actions exhibited on HCS that are ruining our sport. I think our days of snowmobiling as we know it are numbered if we don't start to have some more respect for the trails and stop drinking and smoking dope while riding.....much less going over to websites and bragging about it.

Sorry for the rant....I know its way off topic.

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fircat_Freak @ Jan 2 2007, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (f7ben @ Jan 1 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ben[/b]
Depending on what kind of race your talking about, the 1000 yamaha will take an f-7. They have very long legs, so unless your studded and clutched, he will eventually catch up.
[/b][/quote]

YUP! Last year my buddie had a 06 Attack, 1000ft I had him beet by 2-3 sled lengths, 2000ft pretty even, past that.......goodbye........still I would rather have my F7, the Attack is just too heavy and dosen't seem like a "snowmobile", the engine brake sucked and it was impossible to get that thing to hook up in the trail.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just for clarification i never made it past 1300 - 1500 ft with that attack so if they have that long of legs then maybe he would have got me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
what? HCS is fun, and theres tons of great stuff on that site it basically revolves around Firecats. Majority of the members own Cats and REp them as being the fastest. Tons of posts have Fcats as the fastest and best machines, probably because they are.

·
Registered
243 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (njk4o5 @ Jan 2 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what? HCS is fun, and theres tons of great stuff on that site it basically revolves around Firecats. Majority of the members own Cats and REp them as being the fastest. Tons of posts have Fcats as the fastest and best machines, probably because they are.[/b]
DON`T GET ME WRONG,I LOVE FIRECATS,I OWN 2,FAST YES,FASTEST NO,BEWARE OF THE THUNDERCAT,IT WILL CATCH YOU EVERY TIME,AND ON LONG STRETCHES,IT WILL GO BY SO FAST IT WILL SUCK YOUR DECALS OFF...... :sledder:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have to admit, the fastest sled I have ever been on is a Thundercat. No question.

·
Registered
272 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (f7ben @ Jan 1 2007, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ben[/b]

ya It does get pretty crazy over there, I saw your post on the shocks, It was the Fox shocks from the M series right?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts