Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the rear U joints in my 2009 thundercat, is there an after market company that sells them? I hope they last longer than the first one, only made 2,000 miles.
Thanks
Kevin

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
only 2000 miles lol

·
Administrator
40,660 Posts
You did well. Precision 392 if I remember right. Look in the pinned section there is a thread on this

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
pony up and get the gorilla rear shaft...never replace it again

·
Registered
130 Posts
Precision 351 $12 at Napa Save stock snap clips Precision ones mite be to thick.

Reactions: doorfx

·
Registered
896 Posts
Buying from the auto parts store you should be able to get greaseable units also instead of the sealed OEM joints

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
Precision 351 $12 at Napa Save stock snap clips Precision ones mite be to thick.

Are you sure about that number? Or does the thundercat use larger joints. The 351 crosses to full size pickups joints. aka 35mm I dunno

The 391 is a 25mm u-joint and that's a common cat size.

·
Administrator
40,660 Posts
Yes 391 or 392

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will these work? From the description of front and rear being the same, I'm thinking it should.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T7SS66Q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3QEAIM7YYCNN4&psc=1[/ame]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.