Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
Sorry to here, I would get pics and send to every atv riding area and event sponser along with vin. Numbers, also being they were taken from inside a closed shed, I would take a close look at all the people who knew they were there.

· Registered
609 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRDFAN @ Jan 15 2007, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GunRunner @ Jan 15 2007, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to here, I would get pics and send to every atv riding area and event sponser along with vin. Numbers, also being they were taken from inside a closed shed, I would take a close look at all the people who knew they were there.[/b]
Thanks for that info...I will get those numbers and let them know. They live on a very very busy road and he has them outside alot and the shed is in eyeshot of the road. So , it could really be anyone!
[/b][/quote]

In that case I would put a big sign in the front yard! DID YOU SEE ANYONE LOADING 2 ATVS (on date stolen) REWARD FOR ARREST OF THIEVES. Somebody had to see somrthing, bet you could find someone who saw them, takes a few minutes to load 2 big atvs, even if they had keys, even longer if they are not drivable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.