Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I need some info... The wife loves her 2014 F5, but wants to change it's looks. I looked at wraps, but the few for twin spars I found are for folks that are far less conservative than us (skulls and super bright colors aren't our thing).

I am leaning toward changing the upper nose, hood, and side bezels from green to black which I think would look great (and a lot like a green/black 2012 F5). I'm finding none of the online dealers have 2012 F5 hoods available. Does anyone know if fan cooled Lynx panels which were black in 2019 will fit our 2014 F5? I know the F5 has a hinged hood mount and the Lynx has just a plate that slips in- but I can't tell if the mounts would allow me to just attach the hinge from the F5 and also swap over the vent screens. Also can't tell if the upper nose and side bezels will work as they are all different part numbers. Anyone have any knowledge or experience on this?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
10,584 Posts
It's hard to tell whether hood is identical even though front mount is different. The vents will fit as I just added those 6 vents on my Bearcat 570. 570 fans don't come with vents due to "possible" air restriction. My Bearcat hood just slips in the front too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts