Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ,
has anyone ever run twin pipes on a m8 ?
if so give some details , was it alot of clutching and stuff?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
no manufacture ever made any, Aaen may have. There only going to loose power not gain any

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a set speedwerx and jaws makes .... they say 15hp gain roughly ... very curious as I have heard so many different things about the twin pipe set up

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I found a set speedwerx and jaws makes .... they say 15hp gain roughly ... very curious as I have heard so many different things about the twin pipe set up
For an 800 High Output? never ever saw anyone make a set of twins for that motor. 500 / 600 SnoPro Racer yes and the 15 horse you would see if at all right at the top and I would bet you wouldn't. They don't do well on midrange this is why motors with exhaust valves don't work too well with them. My old 98 ZR 6 had a set of Black Magic twins and that worked great, except it was running at a kazillion rpm with no power valves. For your application unless your racing it in some oval track or event you'll loose horsepower, not gain it.

All it will do is drink fuel like a drunken sailor and make noise and go slower.

Why do you think you never see them anymore?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts