Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Where is the sled located?

So maybe he was dreamin' about it..... Last time I looked out the window there wasn't even anything close to snow.....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Either way, that thing will rip when he gets it.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gotboost @ Jan 4 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
nutkick[/b]
very nice, what kinda numbers are we looking at, and I don't mean the price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tek @ Jan 4 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gotboost @ Jan 4 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nutkick[/b]
very nice, what kinda numbers are we looking at, and I don't mean the price.
[/b][/quote]
HERE IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. THIS IS AT THE TRACK HORSE AND NOT CRANKSHAFT POWER(ADD 20%) THIS IS @ 7 LBS. ITS IS ABOUT 11 HP PER LB OF BOOST. YOU CAN DO THE MATH AND FIGURE IT OUT AT HIGHER LBS. JUST REMEMBER THAT AFTER WE DO THE INNER WORK WE CAN REALLY TURN IT UP. AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS MOTOR IS COMPLETELY STOCK

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
29 Posts
yes it is very reliable ride it all day on pump gas. kits are $7995 drive in drive out service all kits are done in house either bring your sled or buy a turn key turbo sled

·
Registered
253 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gotboost @ Jan 9 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yes it is very reliable ride it all day on pump gas. kits are $7995 drive in drive out service all kits are done in house either bring your sled or buy a turn key turbo sled[/b]
badcomputer Does that come with asprin? Cause taking it up the @$$ is gonna hurt....lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speed_freek @ Jan 9 2007, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gotboost @ Jan 9 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes it is very reliable ride it all day on pump gas. kits are $7995 drive in drive out service all kits are done in house either bring your sled or buy a turn key turbo sled[/b]
badcomputer Does that come with asprin? Cause taking it up the @$$ is gonna hurt....lol
[/b][/quote]

The price is rediculous. I turboed my truck for less than half of that...Tuning & dynos included.

·
Registered
260 Posts
do they sell just the turbo kit. I'm more than capable of doing it my self. and do u know if anybody is makin muffler for theys beasts? how do the turbo ones sound?

·
Registered
29 Posts
THE TURBO KIT I PUT ON MY BIKE RAN ME OVER $10,000. THERE ARE MORE TURBOS ON THE MARKET FOR TRUCKS AND CARS. SO OF COURSE IT WOULD BE CHEAPER.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gotboost @ Jan 11 2007, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
THE TURBO KIT I PUT ON MY BIKE RAN ME OVER $10,000. THERE ARE MORE TURBOS ON THE MARKET FOR TRUCKS AND CARS. SO OF COURSE IT WOULD BE CHEAPER.[/b]
Where the heck do you shop??? Bolt on kit-instructions included, no brainer.....some have more money than brains. Do you work for Roush????

·
Registered
718 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (06f7snowpro @ Jan 3 2007, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[attachment=5h9510:snow4.jpg][attachment=59509:snow1.jpg]this sled was purchased by 95zr700/140 approximately 2 months ago he is presently making payments on i but has not received it yet,, it makes 180 horse with 120foot pounds of torque at 7 pounds of boost,, I have personally seen the spect sheet from a salesman at the dealership,,,95zr700/140 claims that he has taken delivery of his new snowmobile,, just for the record he has not it's still in the back room and needs to be clutched if you have any other questions and would like to know about his snowmobile just ask I'll tell you the truth,, even if he won't, this should put his big mouth to rest for a little while.[/b]
dont know who ya are pal or what your game is.........that sled is red, mine is green and in my garage.and i paid cash for it.i dont finance toys,also mine makes a lot more than 180hp,AND when i find out who you are (and believe me i will)you will hear from my lawyer.i do not lie.you will be sorry you lied about me.there are laws.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts